The revolutionary new thermoplastic for all kind of removable dentures. This new material has all the advantages you have been searching for in a flexible thermoplastic but with the patient satisfaction you have been expecting.
T-Crystal is a new premium thermoplastic, that bonds to conventional acrylics with cold/hot cure and is suitable to use for partial dentures, full dentures, mini dentures, while is thin and light weight, is suitable for over dentures on implants, without the need of any metal frame work to add stiffness to the appliance, since the material is rigid with a moderate degree of flexibility, allowing to use all those advantages to create a master piece dental appliance.
While working with this incredible new material you will create not only a beautiful and comfortable appliance, you will also be creating the desired smile design for the countless patients.
A lot of place to design the desired restoration with the maximum possibilities to create it, a bulky metal frame is not needed, the appliance can be produced very fast since this step of casting metal is avoided.
- Moderate Flexibility. More flexible than Perflex Acry Free and Biosens but not as flexible as competing products like TCS
- Allows building clasps on the tooth, while they will flex into the undercut of the tooth, not involving gums to achieve retention
- Easy to polish like traditional acrylic and is also smooth and very easy to shine
- Appliances are obtained and adaptation by the patient is fast and successful
- Dentists and dental technicians friendly for polishing and adjustments
- Compatible with Renew Denture Cleaner and Justi Teeth
Relining T-Crystal Denture
- Sold in a variety of color shades: Standard Pink, Light Pink, Clear, Purple Pink
- T-Crystal is sold in of 1 kg containers
- Empty aluminum cartridges are sold separately
- Download Perflex T-Crystal Instructions
See Perflex Ltd. Catalog for more details and products.