- Soothes and protects dry oral tissues from minor irritations, itching and burning sensations
- Provides up to 8 hours of comfort
- Contains Biotène’s antibacterial enzymes to help neutralize odors and unpleasant taste.
- Non-drying formula also helps mouth breathers
- Improves retention under dentures
- Sugar-free, pleasant tasting gel formula
Extremely helpful in relieving severe dry mouth symptoms: burning, sore tissues, cotton palate, and swallowing dificulties. Use as often as necessary. Works great under dentures.
A new type of oral lubricant specially formulated to actually help promote healing as it moistens. Contains the Biotène protective salivary enzyme system which helps inhibit harmful bacteria.
How to use:
Use whenever necessary to relieve dryness. Using a clean fingertip, apply a one-half inch ribbon of gel onto tongue, add an additional amount of gel on affected areas, can be massaged into gums. It is safe to swallow excess gel to assist in throat lubrication. Repeat several times daily as needed.
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener found in berries, fruits and mushrooms. It also occurs in small quantities in the human body.
- It is the natural sweetener used in First Teeth.
- In inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria (because bacteria can not use it to grow and metabolize).
- It does not promote dental decay.
- There is evidence to suggest that it prevents the effects of pathogenic bacteria in the oral cavity and throat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I ingest Oralbalance?
Oralbalance is perfectly safe to swallow as it is made up of naturally occurring salivary enzymes.
If I am allergic to artificial sweeteners can I still use Oralbalance?
Of course! This product is sweetened with Xylitol and this is a substance that is actually produced by the body during normal metabolism.
Can I use Oralbalance if I am on other medications?
Yes ! This product will not interact adversely with any medications you may be currently taking.
How do you apply Oralbalance?
You can apply one inch of Oralbalance with your finger or a sterile swab.
How long can Oralbalance last?
Oralbalance can lubricate and maintain moisture for up to eight hours.