- Relieves DRY MOUTH no matter what the cause! Suitable for anyone with dry mouth symptoms. Can be used often as needed or as an everyday mouth moisturizer.
- Soothes and Moistens Using the state-of-the-art moisturizers, coats tender mouth tissues for long-lasting protection from dryness. Enhanced by pampering textures and a soft flavor to relieve burning sensations.
- Promotes Healing Contains Biotène Bio-active enzymes with essential Amino acids to recreate the natural protection found in the mouth.
- Freshens Breath The Bio-active enzymes also inhibit the causes and effects of odor causing bacteria.
Extremely helpful in relieving severe dry mouth symptoms: burning, sore tissues, cotton palate, and swallowing dificulties. Use as often as necessary. Works great under dentures.
A new type of oral lubricant specially formulated to actually help promote healing as it moistens. Contains the Biotène protective salivary enzyme system which helps inhibit harmful bacteria.
How to use:
Use whenever necessary to relieve dryness. When using the Biotene Oral Balance Liquid, squirt directly into the mouth as often as moisture is needed. When using the Biotene Oral Balance Gel, use a clean fingertip to apply a one-half inch ribbon of gel onto tongue, add an additional amount of gel onto affected areas. You can also massage into the gums. It is safe to swallow excess gel and liquid to assist in throat lubrication. Repeat several times daily as needed.
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener found in berries, fruits and mushrooms. It also occurs in small quantities in the human body.
- It is the natural sweetener used in First Teeth.
- In inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria (because bacteria can not use it to grow and metabolize).
- It does not promote dental decay.
- There is evidence to suggest that it prevents the effects of pathogenic bacteria in the oral cavity and throat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I ingest Oralbalance?
Oralbalance is perfectly safe to swallow as it is made up of naturally occurring salivary enzymes.
If I am allergic to artificial sweeteners can I still use Oralbalance?
Of course! This product is sweetened with Xylitol and this is a substance that is actually produced by the body during normal metabolism.
Can I use Oralbalance if I am on other medications?
Yes ! This product will not interact adversely with any medications you may be currently taking.
How do you apply Oralbalance?
You can apply one inch of Oralbalance with you finger or a sterile swab.
How long can Oralbalance last?
Oralbalance can lubricate and maintain moisture for up to eight hours.