Major Composite Teeth – Click here for full Mold Chart
Using Physiostar NFC, Phonares NHC, Physiodens MRP? Switch to Major Plus Comp today and save money without sacrificing quality
To continue our quest to provide unique products to the Denture Specialists of North America, we are distributing the anterior line of our Major Plus Comp(osite) teeth. These newly designed anterior teeth are made in three layers. Dentine and cervical in acrylic, enamel in composite material. Some Overdentures which are now also called Hybrid dentures may require Anterior teeth which are tubular in shape, especially in the neck and upper body. This is done mainly to fill the interdental space, eliminating the non esthetic black triangle. This product competes head to head with the Anterior composite teeth made by the following brands :
- Physiostar NFC by Candulor
- Phonares NHC by Ivoclar
- Physiodens MRP by Vita
This Major product, however, offers many positive advantages when compared with the competition:
- Longer experience, by Major, in fabricating composite teeth.
- Pioneer in the development of an easier BONDABLE neck for composite teeth.
- 3 Dimensional esthetic for great aging effect, developed in 1970 in cooperation with Northern Italian Universities.
- Harmonious superiority of forensic sculpture of the master molds.
- More affordable than all competing brands.
- Endorsed by the Justi Hollywood Teeth R&D department the inventor of hardened plastic teeth.
- Able to withstand inplant forces when used as implant-supported denture teeth.
Major Plus Comp Anterior teeth are offered in 10 upper and 4 lower molds in 3 different types of sizes: S (Small), M (Medium) and B (BIG). Shade range is only in Vita Hues. Made in Italy. All Major tooth lines can be professionally cleaned using Renew Denture Cleaner.
|085-T2031||MAJOR PLUS COMP Anterior Set 1×6|
|085-T2032||MAJOR PLUS COMP Posterior Set 1×8|
|085-T2052||MAJOR PLUS COMP WFA Posterior Set 1×8|
|085-S1011||MAJOR CHROM Shade Guide 15 Vita® Type Shades|