We are a well established Canadian Dental Supply company and have been in business for more than 25 years. We are expanding our product lines and there is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth, and great earning potential for sales professionals who have the focus and drive to promote and sell our dental supply products and to provide excellent customer service.
Mid-Continental is now looking for a commission based sales representatives to help expand our already growing dental professional client base. We offer an excellent opportunity for a sales professional to sell our artificial teeth, denture fabrication materials, denture accessories, impression materials and an array of other products.
The successful candidate may receive an exclusive area with a high potential for commission.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing new accounts and increasing sales to existing accounts.
• Building and managing relationships with customers.
• Analyzing prospects and the competition to develop positioning strategies and means to promote value and define a unique product identity.
• Developing sales techniques and tactics based on advice, customer feedback and the market environment.
•Consulting with clients after sale to provide ongoing support.
• Report to national sales manager.
Qualifications: • An excellent relationship builder with strong business acumen, proven skills in consultative selling, account management and forging lasting client relationships.
• An organized problem solver capable of thinking quickly on their feet, helping customers to define and meet their needs.
• An engaging presenter and energetic people person who can easily adjust the message to match the audience.
• One who can listen attentively and actively, encourage open communication and understand information from many points of view. Requirements:
• Assertive in nature with strong people skills
• 3+ Years Selling dental supplies to Denturists or Dental Labs and ideally both
• Has some experience selling other dental products
• Will work on commission
• Has established client base that will follow him/her
• Lives in Canada
• Willing to call on clinics in person, over the phone as required and also able to work from a home office
• Can deliver the service level we expect to our clients (hour or less call back time, etc.)
• Ideally totally dedicated to Mid-Continental, however, agents who carry other products would be considered
• Excellent English language skills (written, verbal, presentation).
• Basic skills with Excel and Word.