- Soothes and protects dry oral tissues from minor irritations, itching and burning
- Provides up to 8 hours of comfort
- Contains Biotène's antibacterial enzymes to help neutralize odors and unpleasant
- Non-drying formula also helps mouth breathers
- Improves retention under dentures
- Sugar-free, pleasant tasting gel formula
Extremely helpful in relieving severe dry mouth symptoms: burning, sore tissues,
cotton palate, and swallowing dificulties. Use as often as necessary. Works great
A new type of oral lubricant specially formulated to actually help promote healing
as it moistens. Contains the Biotène protective salivary enzyme system which helps
inhibit harmful bacteria.
How to use:
Use whenever necessary to relieve dryness. Using a clean fingertip, apply a one-half
inch ribbon of gel onto tongue, add an additional amount of gel on affected areas,
can be massaged into gums. It is safe to swallow excess gel to assist in throat
lubrication. Repeat several times daily as needed.
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener found in berries, fruits and mushrooms.
It also occurs in small quantities in the human body.
- It is the natural sweetener used in First Teeth.
- In inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria (because bacteria can not use it to
grow and metabolize).
- It does not promote dental decay.
- There is evidence to suggest that it prevents the effects of pathogenic bacteria
in the oral cavity and throat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I ingest Oralbalance?
Oralbalance is perfectly safe to swallow as it is made up of naturally occurring
If I am allergic to artificial sweeteners can I still use Oralbalance?
Of course! This product is sweetened with Xylitol and this is a substance that is
actually produced by the body during normal metabolism.
Can I use Oralbalance if I am on other medications?
Yes ! This product will not interact adversely with any medications you may be currently
How do you apply Oralbalance?
You can apply one inch of Oralbalance with you finger or a sterile swab.
How long can Oralbalance last?
Oralbalance can lubricate and maintain moisture for up to eight hours.
Do I need a prescription for Oralbalance?
No, you do not need a prescription for Oralbalance. Oralbalance is an over the counter
and any drugstore in your area can order the product for you. Simply ask the Pharmacist
to order it in for you. This usually takes less than two days.