Multivitamin and Multi-mineral for Denture Wearers
You have been improving your patient’s oral health for years by keeping their dentures clean with Renew denture cleaner.
Now take the next step and replace your patient’s current multivitamin with one designed specifically for denture wearers.
How OnePro helps Denture Wearers
• Mid-Continental designed a special easy to swallow capsule multivitamin and multi-mineral formula based on this research that addresses the specific needs of denture wearers. OnePro supports the general health and nutrition of denture wearers.
• Dosage can be adjusted as new denture wearers become used to their dentures and as OnePro supports their dental and general health through the lifetime of their denture.
• Research was performed by the Human Nutrition Research Center of the United States Department of Agriculture’s Nutritional Status Study on denture wearers [ACM98]. It showed that denture wears have certain vitamin and mineral requirements that are different than those with natural teeth. As a result, OnePro was designed as a general multivitamin that has been adjusted to have higher concentrations of the following:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
How OnePro helps your Clinic – Contact Us to Order OnePro today!
• Only available to dental professionals. Strengthen the automatic recall system you have with Renew with an additional product.
• OnePro is the only multivitamin and multi-mineral in the world designed specifically to address the needs of denture wearers by supporting their dental and general health. See research papers on the topic:
- Journal of the Canadian Dental Association: Is There an Association Between Edentulism and Nutritional State? March 2002, Vol. 68, N° 3
- M Rathee, A Hooda. Nutritional Status In Denture Wearers: A Review. The Internet Journal of Nutrition and Wellness. 2009 Volume 10 Number 2.
- The effects of denture status on nutrition, Special Care in Dentistry, Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 17–25, January 1998
• Help build your practice by maintaining frequent contact with your patients. Opportunities are created for patient appointments for follow up work and replenishment of OnePro.
• Gives you one more tool to help your edentulous patient’s health and improve customer satisfaction.
• Generate more revenue through sales of OnePro.
• OnePro is manufactured in Canada under cGMP conditions meaning you can be assured of high quality manufacturing processes and ingredients. The Health Canada registration number is NPN 80046091. Download the OnePro brochure.